Washable Silk Liner, Face Mask
Add a layer of comfort when you wear disposable masks. The smooth feel of silk will keep you lips happy when interaction with others.
*The Japanese Seamless Comfort
*Care Instructions: Machine Wash (gentle or delicate), Air Dry in the shade
*100% Extra Fine Spun Silk
*Made by Craftsman in Japan
*final sale, no return
Silk yarn is a combination of various proteins made from the cocoons of silkworms. It is famous for its smooth and elegant fibers of which closely resembles human skin. Beneficially for us, it moisturizes the skin and removes unstable atoms (free radicals) that cause aging.
When compared to other clothing materials, silk is far superior in terms of managing moisture. Silk is its yarn contains pockets of layered air to help keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Absorbent: Silk’s fabric can absorb toxins and sweats from your skin nearly 150% more than cotton and 20 times more than polyester. This is why silk feels so cool on hot days! The small holes in the yarn help discharge sweats and wastes from your skin.
- UV Protection: Silk can absorb UV particles and provide some protection from UV damage. This is why silk turns yellow when in the sun for long periods of time.
- Antibacterial: Silk helps remove rashes, athlete’s foot, and body odor. Covering an infected area of skin with silk promotes the healing process.
- Healthy circulation: The small and invisible fibers in silk enhances blood circulation as it cleans and revitalizes our skin.
- Miracle Material: Silk fibers are truly unique as they remove static electricity and do not emit toxins when they burn.