Buzz-worthy comfort and functionality that’s backed by our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. Be queen bee on the trail with a pair of lightweight hiking socks, knit with wicking Merino Wool, and featuring a ribbed cuff and under-foot cushioning to limit stings from nature’s own fine-gauge needles.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 51% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|SOCK SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|XS||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37/38||2.5 - 5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40/41||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42/43||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||46 - 49/50||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||50 - 53||14 - 16|
MADE IN VERMONT, USA
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Darn Tough offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If these socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair.
No strings. No conditions. Socks guaranteed for life.
What is not covered
BITTEN: We love dogs but we don't cover the damage they do.
BURNED: Our socks are flame resistant, but we don't cover fire damage.
LOST IN LAUNDRY: Happier together. Warranty is for the pair, not a single.