Shelter Men's Lightweight Micro Crew with Cushion #5007
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Ready to ship August 2, 2022
Nothing's more comforting than a trail hut when the weather's turned, morale is low and you'd give anything for a fire. To us, that's basically what the Shelter men's sock feels like when you pull them on. Their geometric mountain shapes are created by an alternate drop needle patterning - giving them a super smooth, light leg while their overall warmth is created by Merino Wool. Cushion under foot for an extremely comfortable sock with a lifetime warranty that lets you know youÍre always protected.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, post-hike pints
- Men's Micro Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Now that's peak hiking comfort!
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
- The versatile,, lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles,, reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Darn Tough offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If these socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair.
No strings. No conditions. Socks guaranteed for life.
What is not covered
BITTEN: We love dogs but we don't cover the damage they do.
BURNED: Our socks are flame resistant, but we don't cover fire damage.
LOST IN LAUNDRY: Happier together. Warranty is for the pair, not a single.