Ryder, Women's Midweight Boot Sock with Cushion #5010
- In stock, ready to ship
- Ready to ship February 14, 2023
Peace Pilgrim was trekking across the U.S. long before Darn Tough was around, but we think she’d still approve of this sock. A classic design for Sunday strolls or thru-hiking the Triple Crown, it features cushioned terry loops under foot and up the leg for all-day peace between you and your boots. Peace Pilgrim blazed the trail for many young hikers—now it’s your turn to become one with the walk.
Pair with: Wanderlust, vision quests, being kind
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
These hiking boot socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Darn Tough offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If these socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair.
No strings. No conditions. Socks guaranteed for life.
What is not covered
BITTEN: We love dogs but we don't cover the damage they do.
BURNED: Our socks are flame resistant, but we don't cover fire damage.
LOST IN LAUNDRY: Happier together. Warranty is for the pair, not a single.