From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, our "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year we hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|SOCK SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|XS||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37/38||2.5 - 5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40/41||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42/43||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||46 - 49/50||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||50 - 53||14 - 16|
MADE IN VERMONT, USA
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Darn Tough offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If these socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair.
No strings. No conditions. Socks guaranteed for life.
What is not covered
BITTEN: We love dogs but we don't cover the damage they do.
BURNED: Our socks are flame resistant, but we don't cover fire damage.
LOST IN LAUNDRY: Happier together. Warranty is for the pair, not a single.