Mushrooms, Boxer Briefs
Featuring breathable moisture-wicking modal-viscose blend fabric, they are designed not to pinch or sag with a comfortable fit that stays in place.
- Modal-Viscose blend is 3x softer than cotton
- Moisture-wicking material to eliminate clamminess and allow moisture to dissipate away from the skin
- Contour pouch with no fly for max support
- Chafe-free extra soft fabric with durable flatlock stitch to eliminate seams that can cause chafing in the first place
- Soft, flexible anti-roll waistband
- Shrink resistant material
- 5" inseam, 1 3/8" waistband
- Tagless waistband to provide a Premium Smoothness & Softness
- Natural no-odor, anti-microbial properties to help you through a tough day
47.5% Modal, 47.5% Viscose, 5% Spandex
Machine wash, cold (30 ℃ / 86 ℉). Do not bleach or iron. Air dry
Viscose and modal are made from trees, soybeans, bamboo grasses, or even cotton. They are all variations of the same fibre generically known as viscose in Europe and rayon in North America. Specifically the cellulosic fibres. That means they are composed of cellulose (a compound which gives plants their stiffness) it has been extracted, dissolved and then realigned to make a fibre composed of long chains of cellulose molecules that have been lined up to make a useful filament not unlike silk. This plant-based chemical structure gives these textiles their desirable properties, natural next-to-skin softness, breathability and moisture management.
It is a man-made fabric but not synthetic as it is derived form plants.