Vermont born and raised, just like pro snowboarder Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give them a leg up season after season. The perfect winter sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels for more airflow and less foot funk.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.