Backwoods | Lightweight Men's Over the Calf #8016
- In stock, ready to ship
- Ready to ship December 22, 2022
Inspired and designed with legendary Vermont snowboarder and backcountry wizard, Jake Blauvelt, the Backwoods Over-the-Calf sock delivers both underfoot and shin comfort in a boot thanks to added terry loop cushion. With bolstered durability and Vermont-inspired looks, you may never ride as well as Jake, but you can wear the same socks (for life) —and that's something.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Darn Tough offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If these socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair.
No strings. No conditions. Socks guaranteed for life.
What is not covered
BITTEN: We love dogs but we don't cover the damage they do.
BURNED: Our socks are flame resistant, but we don't cover fire damage.
LOST IN LAUNDRY: Happier together. Warranty is for the pair, not a single.