Inspired and designed with legendary Vermont snowboarder and backcountry wizard, Jake Blauvelt, the Backwoods Over-the-Calf sock delivers both underfoot and shin comfort in a boot thanks to added terry loop cushion. With bolstered durability and Vermont-inspired looks, you may never ride as well as Jake, but you can wear the same socks (for life) —and that's something.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.